The IPM Innovation Lab hosts and participates in a great many international conferences where scientists, researchers, and students present findings at international conferences to diverse sets of audiences.
This page is maintained with presentations that have been made available to us from program-organized symposia. Additional presentations submitted by program personnel may also be available for download.
- Fall Armyworm workshop conducted at Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, July 14-15, 2017
- Plant Pathology: Endless Opportunities, Robert Gilbertson, Department of Plant Pathology, UC Davis, August
- Virus Diseases in Vegetables in Nepal, March 1, Nepal
- Seed-borne Virus Diseases of Vegetable Crops, June 2-5, Hyderabad, India
- Seed-borne Virus Diseases of Vegetable Crops, April 7-11, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Parthenium Hysterophorus, July 14-17, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Invasive species identification and management in the tropics, May 12-15, 2014, in Dakar, Senegal
- Tuta absoluta: Meeting the challenge of the tomato leafminer, Nov. 26-28, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Pesticide Safety Education: a series of training materials developed for use in Mali